2010年12月29日 星期三

2008 1101 Fall

11月1日
Fall
Before I knew it, the fall has quietly and gradually come into my life.

Now, I don't have to turn on the air conditioner at night anymore instead of covering a warm banket
on my body, which make me sleep deeply with sweet dreams. My nightgown is also replaced by pajamas.
During the season, cold drinks can not be found in the refrigerator, but more warm tea is put on my desk
next to my laptop. I like everything changes so much for FALL.

Due to the cool weather, I feel so comfortable and strongly desire to read more poems or novels besides
the windows in my room when I have more free time. When the strong sunlights go through the glasses of
my room and warm my body in the afternoon. I would select several my favorite books from the bookselves
and stack them on the desk. Make some warm nice tea. Then start my exploration of all the stories in the books.
Create my own mysterious world according to what I read. When I finish one or two novels, it's about time to
take a rest. I sometimes take it as a rule to walk around the park nearby. Sit at the sidewalk cafe in the park.
Taste a piece of cheese cake with a nice cup of coffee. At the same time I would watch the sun sinks slowly
in the beautiful colorful sky.

Fall allows me to have more time to rest my exhausted body and soul from the busy life. Although many
difficulties and challenges are in front of me, life is still going on. At the moment, I would take the advantage
of fall to check my past and plan my future. Wow, I enjoy autumn so much. Please don't go and stay with me
FOREVER!!!-cwh

沒有留言:

張貼留言