2010年12月29日 星期三

2007 0929 Hillderstone College







wow! Those photos were taken in 1993.

9月29日
Hillderstone College, Kent, UK
Our days in Hillderstone, Kent, UK


With lots of fantastic memories fm Hilderstone College during the period we stuck together, I would like to build up this photo page to light up our friendship again.



Here is my best friend, Elizabeth fm school. We spent wonderful time together no matter at or after school. Since we left UK, we have been meeting several time in Switzerland, Taiwan, and Germany. Our friendship is amazing and can not find now a day. Thanks for the flowers for me once a year fm Switzerland.



Don and I shared sometimes in school's hall and the pubs. We had a good time when chatting together. He was one of my good friends in school.



Gisela (the third one fm left), a sweet Swiss girl, and I had a good time in the same class in winter term. Our friendship has been jumping over millennium.


I love my Japanese friends. During school days we took care of each other. Shared heart-to-heart secrets. We cried together and We laughted together.

沒有留言:

張貼留言